Amazing CC Cream! Esprique Pore Cover Perfect Base CC -available on Beaut in Japan


Esprique Pore Cover Perfect Base CC

This CC cream just came out on 16th Feb in Japan, can be worn as a primer or on its own. At first I thought it was a normal CC cream that you cannot tell what it does, that I would never be able to wear on its own. CC stands for Colour Control, and I was expecting it to even out the skin tone and that's it. But it's more than that! 

It reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, and create a veil on the skin that makes you look like you are wearing foundation or at least tinted moisturiser though you are not. The other day, I applied this CC cream as a primer and forgot to apply foundation on top because it looked so good on the skin that it made me look like I've applied foundation already. I moved on to concealer, then realised what I skipped. 

Actually, I only wear this and powder on top on my day of recently. It's got SPF50+ PA++++ which is so handy as I don't need to apply sunscreen separately, so after my morning skincare routine, I apply this + concealer to hide my dark circles + loose powder on top to control the shine. Nobody, even my mum doesn't realise I'm not wearing foundation.



So it looks like a normal CC cream. Nothing special. It's not silicony, but not watery either. It's pretty thick and kind of sits on the skin and set quickly once applied. 



It's pretty hard and tricky to apply evenly with my fingers, thus I use my buffing brush from Real Techniques. It instantly reduces the appearance of the pores on my cheeks, as well as discolouration. 

The only downside is that it clings to dry patches. I have combination skin but for some reason my nose tends to get dry a little, and this CC cream emphasises it and makes it look worse. Though as long as you moisturise and prep your skin beforehand, you wouldn't have any problem. 


Mine came with this mini loose powder which is also AMAZING. It mattifies the skin without making it look cakey, melting on the skin. It also absorbs the oil throughout the day, and keeps the skin matte.



And look how cute this puff is!!! It's so tiny yet really fluffy and puffy, this is when I feel proud about Japanese beauty products. They pay attention to small details, which makes their products high quality in my opinion.

I love using this powder on top of the CC cream, and I must say it lasts so long on the skin. My skin gets a little shiny even in winter usually, but with this powder on, it stays matte all day. And this mini powder is easy to carry around in my handbag! I cannot recommend enough, these are such amazing products!

I wasn't planning to but because I love it so much, I decided to put it on Beaut in Japan as well so that you can purchase it if you are interested in it.

Purchase the product on Beaut in Japan >>HERE